- Andrew Mitchell MP supports 1Goal ‘Education for All’ campaign alongside Sutton’s Hill West Primary School14th July 2010News and Photo
Andrew Mitchell, MP for Sutton Coldfield, and Secretary of State for International Development has reiterated his support for the 1Goal Global Campaign for Education and congratulated another Sutton Coldfield school that has taken part in the project. read more »
- 13th July 2010News and Photo
Andrew Mitchell MP is encouraging local residents to attend the Sutton Arts Theatre Open Day this Saturday, 17 July 2010.
Mr Mitchell will open the event at 10.30am outside the theatre which is situated on South Parade in Sutton’s town centre.
The open day aims to raise awareness of the theatre and offers people an insight into how it is maintained and run.
The theatre’s pantomime dame and fairy will be on hand to greet visitors as well as members of the Front of House Team who will conduct backstage tours of the theatre. read more »
- Andrew Mitchell MP urges local residents to add their voice to Sutton Magistrates’ Court consultation7th July 2010News
Andrew Mitchell MP is urging local residents to add their thoughts to the public consultation now under way regarding the future of Sutton Coldfield’s Magistrates’ Court. read more »
- Andrew Mitchell MP visits Hollyfield Primary School as part of the school’s ‘Community Cohesion’ project6th July 2010News and Photo
Andrew Mitchell MP has visited pupils at Hollyfield Primary School, Sutton Coldfield to speak at their assembly and talk about his role as their Member of Parliament.
The school’s Headteacher, Miss Catherine Edwards had asked Mr Mitchell to return to the school to talk to the children about the recent General Election as well as the UK voting system as part of the school’s 'Community Cohesion' remit. read more »
- 30th June 2010News and Photo
Local MP Andrew Mitchell has met with Ian Jackson, Project Director of Police Community Clubs in Great Britain to discuss the new Anti-Social Behaviour book to be introduced in Sutton Coldfield schools. read more »